Like so many others, Erika recently embarked on a house-hunting journey for an affordable and conveniently located home in South London. Luckily for Erika, she instantly fell in love with a new two-bedroom apartment at Leon House.
“Once I came to view the flat, I immediately fell in love with it, and can easily visualise myself living here. The flat is newly decorated, and the location is brilliant for me. Very good transport links with easy and fast trains to central London.”
After receiving a promotional email about Leon House, Erika followed the stress-free steps needed to investigate her new favourite property. By exploring the ins and outs of Shared Ownership, speaking to our exceptional sales team, and completing a financial assessment, Erika was confident to book a viewing and get the ball rolling.
Being drawn to Shared Ownership for the affordability and staircasing possibility, Erika’s love for Croydon made it an easy move.
“I like the location of the property, it’s on the high street, lots of shops and restaurants are all within walking distance. The modern and new interior design of the flat certainly simplified the decoration process when moving in.”
Once Erika had found her perfect home, she organised a mortgage broker and solicitor to finalise the paperwork and within a few weeks, Erika moved into her brand-new apartment at Leon House. It really was as smooth as that.
Interested in finding your dream home at Leon House?
Our collection of two bedroom apartments at Leon House are all available to purchase with Shared Ownership, enabling you to get onto the property ladder with your dream home, at just a fraction of the market price.
For a two-bedroom apartment at Leon House, with Shared Ownership, you can purchase a 25% share starting from £103,750. You’ll then simply need to pay a discounted rent on the remaining share of 75%, starting from £708.98, plus service charges and fees.
You’ll also be able to staircase your way up in increments of 10%, and eventually, own 100% of your home if you choose.
To get the ball rolling, find out more here and speak to our Sales Consultant on 020 7031 8605.
Don’t forget to head to our social media profiles on Instagram or Facebook (@legalandgeneralaffordable) to ask your property and Shared Ownership questions. #landgah #leonhouse