The first step in buying a home with Shared Ownership is to assess your eligibility.
Register your interest for Hammersmith & Fulham
Shared Ownership in Hammersmith & Fulham
Find your affordable Shared Ownership home in Hammersmith & Fulham today
Local properties in Hammersmith & Fulham
Hammersmith & Fulham in West London offers a great mix of culture and global cuisine. Bordering Chelsea, Chiswick, Shepherd’s Bush and Kensington, and with six tube lines running through it, it makes a great spot for Shared Ownership residents who want to experience London life. This is a great spot to raise a family – there are exceptional schools, plenty of green spaces, and boutique shopping on the doorstep. It’s also the ideal location for professionals who want an easy commute to work.
Explore our homes available in Hammersmith & Fulham
Why choose The Acer Apartments in White City, Hammersmith & Fulham?
- Excellent Transport links, adjacent to two Zone 2 Tube stations and less than 15 mins from the West End – White City (Central Line) and Wood Lane ( Circle and Hammersmith & City Line) less than a minute walk from our homes.
- Located next door to Westfield London – Europe’s largest shopping centre – with nearly 400 stores, cafes and restaurants,, 20 cinema screens, bowling, cricket and mini golf.
- Moments away from Notting Hill , Holland Park and Kensington.
- Neighbouring town to the renown Old Oak Common HS2 and Elizabeth Line station – the HS2 is Britain’s new high speed rail line being built from London to the North-West, with HS2 trains linking the biggest cities in Scotland, Manchester, Birmingham, and London. It is the largest infrastructure project in Europe and the most important economic and social regeneration project in decades
- 24/7 Concierge on site, with safe bike storage too.
- Six acres of public park and gardens and unique water features.
The Shared Ownership scheme is simple, you buy an initial share of between 25% and 75% of the apartments full value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder.
You may purchase further shares (up to 100%) as your circumstances change, should you choose to.
You can purchase any share from 25% to 75% of the initial purchase price, but some properties may carry specific minimum share restrictions. You will be asked to speak to a financial advisor to assess what share you can buy that is both affordable and sustainable.
How to buy a Shared Ownership home: a step-by-step guide
Search for available properties on our website here. Once you’ve found a property you’re interested in, you’ll need to arrange a viewing.
To find the ideal home that suits you, it’s best to see the property yourself. Book an appointment with us here to arrange online or in-person viewings.
Speak to a qualified independent financial adviser to see how much of the home you can buy.
To secure the property you’ve fallen in love with, complete the application paperwork and pay the reservation fee.
Alongside the legal paperwork, you need to find a mortgage that suits you and complete your mortgage application. You can either do this yourself or use a mortgage broker. Your lender will carry out affordability checks to ensure that you can afford the mortgage repayments. See our affordability calculator to understand what you can afford.
With the mortgage in place, get ready to sign on the dotted line and pay your deposit. This is an exciting part of the process where you’re really close to your dream of homeownership.
It’s time to exchange contracts, which are legally binding agreements between you and us for the purchase of your property. You will also find out more about your completion and move in date during this stage of the process.
Congratulations! You can now move into your new home and make it your own.
You’ll still need to pay rent on the remaining share of the property you don’t own. The rent is usually set at 2.75% of the share that you don’t own. You can also choose to increase your ownership share over time, a process known as staircasing.