Attendees enjoyed a couple of beers (non-alcoholic options too!) with our friendly Sales Team, while they explored our stunning show home and took a tour of the development. Visitors also:
Introducing Leon House
Each of our two bedroom apartments at Leon House feature generously sized rooms which benefit from high ceilings and large windows, providing wonderful natural light and space.
Each home also comes with premium fitted appliances, including an integrated fridge freezer, Bosch electric oven and luxury, hotel-like bathrooms ready for you to use from the moment you move in.
Residents at Leon House also have access to a fantastic array of shared facilities, including a dedicated concierge service, communal workspace, rooftop sky garden and even a private dining room to show off to your friends.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to East Croydon station, local shops and a supermarket, living at Leon House offers a convenient base in the Capital.
Shared Ownership at Leon House
Our collection of two bedroom apartments at Leon House are all available to purchase with Shared Ownership, meaning you can get onto the property ladder with your dream home, at a fraction of the market price.
For example, with Shared Ownership you can purchase a 25% share of a two bedroom apartment from £103,750. You’ll then simply need to pay a discounted rent on the remaining 75% share, which is £713 per month, plus service charge and fees.
Furthermore, if after you have moved into the property you decide you want to own the property outright, you can increase the share you own of your property to 100% – something we call ‘staircasing’.
Reserve your place
Missed the event? Our Sales Consultants will be more than happy to accommodate you, give us a call on 020 7031 8605.