Customers had a chance to explore the development’s incredible facilities which include a dedicated Concierge service, co-working space and a communal rooftop garden, and learn more about our two-bedroom Leon house apartments. In summary guests were able to:
Our expert sales team were also on hand to offer advice on how to get on the property ladder with Shared Ownership.
You want it, we’ve got it
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to East Croydon station, local shops and a supermarket, living at Leon House offers you a convenient base in the Capital.
Each apartment at Leon House features generously sized rooms which benefit from high ceilings and large windows, giving all the rooms wonderful light and space. Each home also comes with high-quality fitted appliances, including integrated fridge freezers, Bosch electronic ovens, and hotel-like luxury bathrooms with ceramic sanitaryware and bespoke units, which are installed and ready for you to use from the get-go.
Residents at Leon House also have access to an incredible array of communal facilities, including a dedicated concierge service – perfect for your online shopping habit, communal workspace, sky garden, and even a private dining room with spectacular views to show off to your friends.
Shared Ownership at Leon House
Our collection of two bedroom apartments at Leon House are all available to purchase with Shared Ownership, meaning you can get onto the property ladder with your dream home, at a fraction of the market price.
For a two-bedroom apartment at Leon House, with Shared Ownership, you can purchase a 25% share starting from £103,750. You’ll then simply need to pay a discounted rent on the remaining share 75% which is £708.98 plus service charge and fees.
You’ll also be able to staircase your way up in increments of 10% and own 100% of your home.
Register your interest
You can also register your interest in these shared Ownership homes at Leon House here on our website. Alternatively, head to our social media profiles on Instagram or Facebook (@legalandgeneralaffordable) to ask your property and Shared Ownership questions. #landgah #leonhouse