On Saturday 12th June at 11am, we hosted an exclusive virtual webinar event to launch our brand-new Shared Ownership homes at Little Cotton Farm just outside of Dartmouth, in Devon.
Attendees were the first to see what’s coming to Little Cotton Farm, speak to our expert sales team, ask questions about our one and two bedroom apartments, and two and three bedroom houses available and learn more about Shared Ownership.
Delight along the South West coast
Situated on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Dartmouth and nearby South Devon’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which includes a host of wonderful beaches and stunning walks, homes at Little Cotton Farm offer the best of scenic living.
This collection of one, two and three bedroom homes are beautifully designed in a traditional style, yet full of modern touches, paying homage to the local enchanting estuary town. Offering a unique opportunity to purchase a home through Shared Ownership, Little Cotton Farm is a rare chance to own a home in this charming community.
Buying at Little Cotton Farm
Homes at Little Cotton Farm are available to purchase with Shared Ownership – the popular Government-backed scheme which allows you to purchase one of these desirable properties at a fraction of the market price.
If you’re looking to learn more about Shared Ownership at Little Cotton Farm, our property experts will be on hand at the Launch Event.
However, in case you can’t wait, here are the top line figures for a one-bedroom apartment with a full market value of £195,000.
With Shared Ownership you can opt to purchase a 30% share of the property at just £58,500. You’ll then pay rent on the remaining 70%, which is £313 per calendar month plus service charges and extra fees. Don’t forget, after you have purchased you can also increase the share you own to 100%.
Register your interest
You can also register your interest in these Shared Ownership homes at Little Cotton Farm here on our website. Alternatively, head to our social media profiles on Instagram or Facebook #landgah #littlecottonfarm